Get paid in ways that matter to you — like 3.00% cash back on your debit card purchases* and refunds on ATM withdrawal fees*.
ATM Withdrawal Fee Refunds
No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Free checking that pays you back
- 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $200 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $72 cash back per year, $6 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide*
- Link to free Evergreen Free Linked Saver to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free online banking
- Free online bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free mobile deposit
- Free electronic statements
- Free EMV debit card
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Evergreen Free Cash Back checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive electronic statements
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Evergreen Free Cash Back checking account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next month!
*Minimum to open is $100. When monthly qualifications are met, you receive 3% cash back on debit card purchases that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $6 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Evergreen Free Cash Back rewards will be credited to your Evergreen Free Linked Saver account on the last day of the monthly statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.