Our Commercial Analysis checking comes with a detailed account analysis to track expenses and an earnings credit to offset them.
Chip-enabled Debit Card
- Ideal account for businesses with larger transaction volumes1
- Unlimited monthly transactions available at low per-item fees
- Receive an earnings credit to offset or minimize monthly fees incurred
- Treasury management services available
- Free business online banking solutions
- Free Chip-enabled Debit Card
- $100 minimum deposit to open2
Account analysis allows a business to offset fees and service charges by maintaining compensating balances. Instead of an account being "hard charged" and debited for services throughout the month, a running total, called "soft charges" is kept. At the end of the month, the customer receives an earnings credit based on the average collected balance in the account.
Earnings Credit Summary
An earnings credit rate, based on the Fed Discount Rate, is applied to the average collected balance to calculate the earnings value of the investable balance on an account. The net activity charges are then compared to the earnings value of the average collected balance described above.
If the amount of the earnings credit is greater than the soft charge total, no fees are deducted that month. If the amount of the earnings credit is less than the soft charge total, the remaining fees will be deducted from the account balance.
1Other terms and conditions may apply. For more information, please contact an Executive Banker at your local branch.
2If account is closed within 90 days, a $50 account closing fee will apply.