It really pays to bank here. Earn up to 1.25% APY* on your balance just for being Evergreen.
- High Interest *
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- Free checking that pays high interest
- 1.25% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- 1.25% to 0.45% APY on balances over $25,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide*
- Link to Free Linked Saver to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Easily Qualify For Your Rewards
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Free Rewards account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Free Rewards account is still free. Plus, you'll still earn our base interest rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 1/03/2023. Rates may change after account is opened. When your Free Rewards account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle: domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle, daily balances up to and including $25,000 in your Free Rewards earn an interest rate of 1.24% resulting in an APY of 1.25%, and daily balances over $25,000 earn an interest rate of 0.25% on the portion of the daily balance over $25,000 resulting in a range from 1.25% to 0.45% APY depending on the account's daily balance. When linked to the Free Linked Saver account: (a) the interest earned within the Free Rewards account does not compound since it is automatically transferred to the Free Linked Saver account within one business day of being credited to the Free Rewards account. (b) Actual interest amount paid may be less than the advertised Free Rewards APY if represented with a linked Free Linked Saver account because of non-compounding, the non-compounding rates would be 1.24% to 0.45%. APR range is calculated assuming maximum balance of $125,000. (c) Automatic transfer may cause an overdraft to your Free Rewards account if the account's balance is less than the transferred amount when transfer occurs. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. Fees or withdrawals could reduce earnings.