With our iTalk™ automated teller, you’re just a phone call away from up-to-the-minute information on all of your accounts.
- Check balances
- Check account history
- Transfer funds
- Stop payments
- Reorder checks
- And more
To Get Started
- To call iTalk, dial (888) 505-BANK (2265) and press Option 1 for Telephone Banking.
- iTalk’s default is touch tone; however, you can use Voice Response by pressing 8*
- Follow the Menu Prompts
- Enter your Account Number and PIN
Once you are logged into iTalk, PRESS or SAY the number below for the desired service and then follow the menu prompts for additional information.
Reference Guide for iTalk
To dial into iTalk, call (888) 505-BANK (2265) and press Option 1 for Telephone Banking.
The menu below are the options for iTalk Telephone Banking.
- Debit Card Services (Press or say 1)
- Account Balance Menu (Press or say 2)
- Account History Menu (Press or say 3)
- Future Dated Transactions (Press or say 4)
- Funds Transfer or to make a payment (Press or say 5)
- Stop Payments (Press or say 6)
- Change iTalk PIN (Press or say 7)
- Reorder Checks (Press or say 8)
- Main Menu – Press 3 and * Key
- Previous Menu – Press * Key
- Repeat an Option – Press # Key
- Access Another Account # – Press 9 and * Key
- Customer Service – Press 0
- Hang up – Press 7 and * Key
For your protection, before you access your accounts through iTalk, you will be asked to establish a Personal Identification Number (PIN) during your initial login. Please commit this PIN to memory, to ensure that your accounts are kept secure. iTalk is a trademark of Jack Henry Associates.