The security of your card is important to us. If you believe your card or code has been lost or stolen, call your local branch immediately:
- Oak Brook: (630) 413-9580
- Evergreen Park: (708) 229-1010
- Hinsdale: (630) 590-4800
- Or call us toll free: (888) 505-BANK (2265), option 6 for Lost or Stolen Debit Card
We will stop the use of your card and order a new one for you. Please note: The Fraud Alert phone number you will receive in answer to a lost or stolen card changed 3/1/19. If you have this Fraud Alert phone number programmed into your mobile phone, it will need to be updated.
If you believe that an electronic funds transfer has been made without your permission using information from your check, or if your statement shows a transfer that you did not make, including those made by card, pin number or other means, contact us as soon as you can:
- Visit your nearby branch location
- Call us at (888) 505-BANK (2265)
- Contact us
- Write to us at any branch location
We must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent the FIRST statement on which the problem or error appeared.
- Tell us your name and account number (if any).
- Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
- Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
If you tell us verbally, we may require that you send us your claim or question in writing within 10 business days.