Take advantage of image-based technology to electronically clear and settle deposits — without leaving your desk.
- Deposit checks from the convenience of your office
- Utilizes a desk scanner and internet access
- Simply sign, scan, then send checks to the bank for processing
- Streamline check handling from multiple offices or locations
- Realize funds quicker, accelerating cash flow
- Reduce accounting errors
- Deposit checks even when bank is closed
- Payments are processed faster
- Automated transaction validation and balancing
- Improved research capabilities
- Transaction log includes check images and data
- Enhanced security and fraud protection
Remote deposit consists of software and a check capture device that sits on your desktop and connects to your PC. Checks are run through the device, capturing an electronic image of the front and back of each check in the deposit.
When all check images are captured, an electronic deposit is created utilizing the RDC software. Upon completion of deposit preparation, a file consisting of the check images is sent to the bank via a secure website. Once the bank receives the deposit file, we will process the deposit through the check clearing network for final settlement.