Banking has never been more convenient and accessible. Choose from our free mobile app, mobile browser, or mobile text options.
- Fast, free, and secure service for Evergreen Bank Group business customers1
- Easily keep track of your finances on-the-go:
- View account balances
- Deposit checks
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled mobile phone or device
- Utilize this service in three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
To Get Started
Enrolling in Mobile Banking has never been easier!
- For iPhone® or iPad® customers, locate our mobile banking app in the iTunes® store.
- For Android customers, locate our mobile banking app in Google Play™.
Still have questions? Read our FAQs below.
Is my personal and account information protected with EBG Mobile?
Yes, we go to great lengths to protect sensitive information.
- Personal and account information is never stored on your phone.
- Information is secured by your unique username and password.
- We use advanced encryption and monitoring technology.
- We will never request personal information through email.
What if I forget my username or password?
Please note that the username and password you use to access Online Banking is the same username and password you would use to access EBG Mobile.
However, if need assistance with your username and password, please contact us at (888) 505-2265.
How do I unlock my account?
If your account was locked after incorrectly entering in your password or challenge questions, please contact us at (888) 505-2265.
What happens if my mobile device is lost or stolen?
If the bank is closed, or you'd prefer to tackle the situation yourself, then immediately login into Online Banking at www.evergreenbankgroup.com and change your current username and password by clicking the Options menu.
Next, follow all of the steps for a lost or stolen phone recommended by your mobile service provider. Otherwise, we are here to help! Please call us at (888) 505-2265.
How do I know I'm downloading the real EBG Mobile app?
It's important to download mobile apps from reputable sources only. We currently publish our app in both the iTunes App Store and Google Play. Make sure Evergreen Bank Group is listed as the app publisher or seller in the app store.
You can also help inform us of fraud by emailing [email protected] or calling (888) 505-2265.
How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
In order to enroll in Mobile Banking, you must first establish an Online Banking account. You can enroll by visiting www.evergreenbankgroup.com and clicking the Enroll button listed under the Online Banking Login section.
Once enrolled in Online Banking, please do one the following:
- iPhone Customers: Download EBG Mobile using the iTunes app store. Once the app has finished downloading, launch it and enter in your username and password. You will then be asked a few more simple questions to finalize enrollment.
- DROID Customers: Download EBG Mobile using the Google Play app store. Once the app has finished downloading, launch it and enter in your username and password. You will then be asked a few more simple questions to finalize enrollment.
Please contact us at (888) 505-2265 if you have any questions are require additional assistance.
What is EBG Mobile?
EBG is our abbreviation for Evergreen Bank Group, and EBG Mobile is our free mobile banking solution that allows you to tackle most of your banking needs directly from your smartphone! After the app is downloaded to your smartphone, you can get easily launch it from your home screen. EBG Mobile has the following features:
- Deposit Checks
- Transfer money to anyone in the U.S.
- Transfer money between your EBG accounts and your other accounts anywhere in the U.S.
- Initiate bill payments
- View balances and account history
- View account alerts
- View statements
- Report debit card lost or stolen
- Find the closest Evergreen Bank Group branch or ATM
Which smartphones are compatible with the EBG Mobile app?
iPhone and Android devices.
Can I use both the EBG Mobile app and Mobile Web?
Yes, both versions of mobile banking will allow for you to login and view balances, history, and alerts. However, Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA) and P2P Payments are not supported within Mobile Web.
1Your wireless carrier may assess you fees for data or text messaging services. Please consult your wireless plan or provider for details.
Apple®, the Apple logo, iTunes®, iPad® and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.