Evergreen Bank Group's new digital banking platform is now available! To get started, please use the steps below.
Logging In for the First Time
- From the mobile app:
- For existing Evergreen mobile app users, make sure to update to the latest Evergreen mobile app. Check your app store for the latest updates. If you are not using the free Evergreen mobile app, we highly encourage you to download it today!
- From a computer:
- Click the 'Log In' button in the upper right hand corner and then select 'Online Banking'.
- Step-by-step instructions:
- For current Evergreen Bank Group Online Banking customers, use your existing username and password to log in to the new system for the first time. Next, enter the verification code that will be sent to the current email address on file. Follow the directions and use the enrollment code for the device you are using and set your new password.
- Confirm your statement delivery preference, sign up for automatic savings (if applicable), verify your current phone number, and set up your second verification device for future log ins (you can edit this later in your settings).
- For a complete walkthrough of the process, see the videos below.
Enhanced Online Banking and Mobile App
- The new online banking and mobile banking system offers a modernized user experience and several enhancements, including: online deposit account opening in minutes, a Personal Financial Management tool (analyze spending and cash flow trends), Financial Technology integrations (Lemonade – homeowner’s and renters insurance; Billshark – negotiate recurring monthly bills and help cancel unwanted subscriptions), new and improved statements, instant account verification for bank-to-bank external transfers, and automatic savings functionality.
Additional Information / FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- All scheduled bill payments, transfers, and recurring transfers that were in the system by 4:00 p.m. CST on Thursday, March 3, 2022, were converted on the new system.
- All existing transaction and balance alerts will need to be set up in the new digital banking system.
EXISTING CUSTOMERS: How to Log In to Online Banking* for the First Time on a Computer
*Auto Savings feature coming soon!
EXISTING CUSTOMERS: How to Log In to Mobile Banking* for the First Time
*Auto Savings Feature Coming Soon!
Digital Banking: Two Factor Authorization
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)