Beginning Monday, February 22, Hinsdale, Evergreen Park and Oak Brook lobbies are all available BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Drive-Ups remain OPEN.
We are pleased to once again be available to you at all three of our Illinois bank lobbies. Please make an appointment at your local branch to visit a banker by visiting your branch’s scheduling page below. Our drive-ups in Hinsdale and Evergreen Park remain open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 a.m – 1:00 p.m.
For location details of each branch and drive-ups, Locations and hours
For the safety of our customers and employees, please follow these guidelines based on CDC guidance and bank policy:
- Customers must schedule an appointment in advance to meet with a banker to discuss an existing account or open a new account. To schedule your appointment, please click on links above or call us at (888) 505-BANK (2265).
- To maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet from others, we are limiting the number of customers inside the lobby at any given time.
- Anyone entering the bank must wear a mask or protective face covering over their nose and mouth.
- Customers will be asked to briefly lower masks/facial coverings and position themselves so security cameras can capture a clear image of customers' faces at time of entry.
- To ensure proper identification, customers may be asked to briefly lower masks/facial coverings and present valid driver's license or state identification card at time of transaction.
If you have any questions or problems making your appointment, please call us at (888) 505-BANK (2265). We look forward to seeing you!