You have several choices when it comes to making monthly payments. Select the option that is most convenient for you.
Evergreen Bank Group Auto-Pay
With Evergreen Bank Group Auto-Pay, you can set-up recurring payments to be automatically withdrawn from your bank account for no charge. Five ways Auto Pay simplifies your life:
- Reduces time spent paying your monthly loan payment
- Reduces the money you spend on postage and checks
- Your loan payment is always paid on time when you enroll in recurring payments
- Decreases the possibility of lost or misdirected payments
- Provides a clear record of payment on your bank statement each month
Evergreen Bank Group Online Payment
This flexible, free and convenient service allows you to make a one-time payment, or set up an automatic recurring payment. When making a payment online, you'll need your full bank account number, including your bank's routing number.
Payment by Phone
To make a payment to your Evergreen Bank Group account, please call our operations center at 1-888-505-BANK. Please call during normal business hours and one of our Customer Service Representatives will assist you with your payment. There will be a convenience fee associated with phone payments.
- ACH Payment: To make a payment using your checking or savings account, you will need your checking and savings account number and bank's routing number.
- Credit Card: To make a payment using a credit card in your name, you will need the full credit card account number, expiration date and the 3 digit CVC code on the back of the card. Credit Card Payments by Phone are limited to $1,000 and cannot be used to satisfy the remaining balance on your Evergreen Bank Group loan.
Payments by Mail
Please mail regular loan payments with statement to:
Evergreen Bank Group
1515 West 22nd Street, Suite 100W
Oak Brook, IL 60523