Lost or Stolen Card
The security of your card is important to us. If you believe your card or code has been lost or stolen, call your local branch immediately - Oak Brook: (630) 413-9580, Evergreen Park: (708) 229-1010, or Hinsdale: (630) 590-4800. You can also call us Toll Free at (888) 505-BANK. We will stop the use of your card and order a new one for you. To report a lost or stolen card after banking hours, call (866) 546-8273 to stop the use of your card immediately.
If you believe that an electronic fund transfer has been made without your permission using information from your check, or if your statement shows a transfer that you did not make, including those made by card, pin number or other means, contact us as soon as you can by:
- Visiting your nearby Bank branch location
- Calling us at (630) 413-9580
- Sending us a message via our website, here.
- Writing us at:
Evergreen Bank Group
- Oak Brook Branch: 1515 W. 22nd St., Suite 100W, Oak Brook, IL 60523
- Evergreen Park Branch: 3842 W. 95th Street, Evergreen Park, IL 60805
- Hinsdale Branch: 1 Grant Square, Suite 100, Hinsdale, IL 60521
We must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent the FIRST statement on which the problem or error appeared.
(1) Tell us your name and account number (if any).
(2) Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
(3) Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
If you tell us orally, we may require that you send us your complaint or question in writing within 10 business days.