Pay bills, transfer funds, view balances, receive alerts, and more—all from the convenience of your mobile device. Banking has never been more convenient and accessible. Choose from our mobile banking app, web mobile and text mobile options today!
Enrolling in EBG Mobile has never been easier!
1) For iPhone® or iPad® customers, locate our mobile banking app in the iTunes® store.
2) For Android™ customers, locate our mobile banking app in Google Play™.
3) For all other smartphones or mobile devices, simply type www.ebgmobile.com into your phone's web browser to access mobile banking.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Apple®, the Apple logo, iTunes®, iPad® and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc.
Your wireless carrier may assess you fees for data or text messaging services. Please consult your wireless plan or provider for details.
- Web Mobile
- Pay bills
- Transfer between EBG accounts
- Bank to Bank transfers
- View Account balances
- View transaction history
- View alerts
- Text Mobile
- Check account balances
- View recent activity
Is my personal and account information protected with EBG Mobile?
Yes, we go to great lengths to protect sensitive information.
- Personal and account information is never stored on your phone.
- Information is secured by your unique username and password.
- We use advanced encryption and monitoring technology.
- We will never request personal information through email.
What if I forget my username or password?
Please note that the username and password you use to access NetTeller Online Banking is the same username and password you would use to access EBG Mobile.
However, if need assistance with your username and password, please contact us at (888) 505-2265.
How do I unlock my account?
If your account was locked after incorrectly entering in your password or challenge questions, please contact us at (888) 505-2265.
What happens if my mobile device is lost or stolen?
If the bank is closed, or you'd prefer to tackle the situation yourself, then immediately login into NetTeller Online Banking at www.evergreenbankgroup.com and change your current username and password by clicking the Options menu.
Next, follow all of the steps for a lost or stolen phone recommended by your mobile service provider. Otherwise, we are here to help! Please call us at (888) 505-2265.
How do I know I'm downloading the real EBG Mobile app?
It's important to download mobile apps from reputable sources only. We currently publish our app in both the iTunes App Store and Google Play. Make sure Evergreen Bank Group is listed as the app publisher or seller in the app store.
You can also help inform us of fraud by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (888) 505-2265.
How do I enroll in EBG Mobile?
In order to enroll in EBG Mobile you must first establish a NetTeller Online Banking account. You can enroll by visiting www.evergreenbankgroup.com and clicking the Enroll button listed under the Online Banking Login section.
Once enrolled in NetTeller Online Banking, please do one the following:
- iPhone Customers: Download EBG Mobile using the iTunes app store. Once the app has finished downloading, launch it and enter in your NetTeller username and password. You will then be asked a few more simple questions to finalize enrollment.
- DROID Customers: Download EBG Mobile using the Google Play app store. Once the app has finished downloading, launch it and enter in your NetTeller username and password. You will then be asked a few more simple questions to finalize enrollment.
- Other Mobile Customers: Don't worry; we have a solution for you too! Open the browser on your mobile device and then type www.ebgmobile.com in the address bar. Once the page loads, enter in your NetTeller username and password. You will then be asked a few more simple questions to finalize enrollment. Don't forget to bookmark www.ebgmobile.com on your mobile device's browser for quick and easy access in the future!
Please contact us at (888) 505-2265 if you have any questions are require additional assistance.
What is EBG Mobile?
EBG is our abbreviation for Evergreen Bank Group, and EBG Mobile is our free mobile banking solution that allows you to tackle most of your banking needs directly from your smartphone! After the app is downloaded to your smartphone, you can get easily launch it from your home screen. EBG Mobile has the following features:
- Deposit Checks
- Transfer money to anyone in the U.S.
- Transfer money between your EBG accounts and your other accounts anywhere in the U.S.
- Initiate bill payments
- View balances and account history
- View account alerts
- View statements
- Report debit card lost or stolen
- Find the closest Evergreen Bank Group branch or ATM
Which smartphones are compatible with the EBG Mobile app?
iPhone and Android devices.
Can I use both the EBG Mobile app and Mobile Web?
Yes, both versions of mobile banking will allow for you to login and view balances, history, and alerts. However, Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA) and P2P Payments are not supported within Mobile Web.